Kit has always loved history, particularly WWII history, and historical novels in general.
She believes a good historical novel provides perspective as to why the world is the way it is today, explaining motivation behind the actions of nations, military and individuals. A good historical book mixes knowledge with the pleasure of good story telling.
This is what drives Kit to write and self publish her books.
Kit is a self-published author and public speaker.
As a public speaker, Kit looks for opportunities to give talks about the B-29 contribution in the Pacific Theater during the last year of WWII. Contact Kit if you would like to schedule a speaking engagement.
Kit holds the following degrees:
• Associates in Police Science from Northern Virginia Community College,
• Bachelor of Science in Administration of Justice from American University,
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from New Mexico State University and
• Master of Science in Computer Science from New Mexico State University.
She is also:
* Honeywell patent holder,
* Graduate of Honeywell's Project Engineering Academy, and
* Received a customer satisfaction award from Agusta Helicopters (Pennsylvania).
Kit has worked as a Software Engineer, Systems Engineer and Project Engineer for 25 years in both commercial and defense industries. In February 2015 Kit left her engineering life, started the Ro Bar Romanni, LLC and is working on her books full time.